Random Entry
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Wonder who will still read my blog........
Although today should not have been a long day, it end up taking up the whole day. If according to the time-table, our only lesson is from 1-6pm. However, because we had to go to Alfred Hospital for Laboratory Placement (for approx. 5 weeks), and after the lab, we went to Cranebourwell's Sophia.
The mini project was really fun, I get to dissect out the flesh of a cooked bug, which is one of the seafood I enjoyed a lot. To identify the allergen protein which people who are allergy to.
On the way there, Fidah & Aruna got caught for taking the tram without validating the metcard, their names and address was noted down. Possible to get fine ($170) or a warning letter, the outcome will be notify through mail.
It was the first Sophia that we to and the food was the best so far, as compared to Blackburn's. The seafood platter was full of calamari and the sauce if "free-flow". And as usual we order the seafood platter, pasta-mista, pizza and the ICE-CREAM.
After dinner, it was late and dark outside, we were all so tired that we missed out stop, end up we had to alight at Flinder Station, taking the train to Caulfield instead of Toorak. And I really slept through the journey home, on train.
And now, it's 1.20am (AUS) I am going to sleep now, tomorrow we have another laboratory placement, this time at Monash Medical Center (MMC), and a lecture in the morning (maybe skipping). At night still have SEF activity, darkzone and possible the Nott.
P.S: I'm sure karen will be blogging this as well in her blog, keep a lookout.. One day, maybe I can get the full Melboune Entries from her..