Finally Completed Critical Review
Monday, September 21, 2009
Finally, I have manage to complete my HUP critical review in time, and submit at the give deadline. Although I am not do well in the assignment, at least I have to get it done within time. So that it would get mark deducted unnecessarily, -5% per day .
This is the 2nd critical review for HUP, each semester we had to do one. It is so difficult, and I always have to struggle. I have been staying up for the past few nights, just for this assignment but just can't seem to have the motivation to do it until today.
Oh.. and I webcam my family last week, just a few days after the post. They seem busy, preparing for some events, especially since the mooncake festival and my cousin's wedding is drawing near. It's a pity, I would be able to attend my cousin's wedding, on 27th Sept 2009. A year at Australia, has make me learn and miss a lot at the same time. Missed the arrival of 3 newborn members to the family; 2 cousins and 1 nephew (i suppose).
But it's okay, I will get to see them when I am back. Another headache problem is, the final examination will be starting in exactly 1 month time. On the 21st Oct, I will be having the IMM pracitcal exam, followed by BMS, HUP and the last is DEV. Wonder if I can finish the revision of all of them within 1 month....
I must really score and get this done and for all.. Need to pull up the grades, to apply for summer vacation and further studies, although not sure if I will continue for Honours.
So much thing to do within such a short itme... I'm so tired... Need to sleep now, if not tomorrow might not be able to wake up on time for lecture...
Nitez... > <