http://forever-bluez.blogspot.com/
WELCOME


:D


End of BMS3042 - Laboratory Placement @ MMC
Thursday, September 10, 2009

Today is just full of drama.

First I though I lost my ring, next I missed the bus (703), then I randomly took another bus to thte loop but I validate the wrong card and I almost lost my 5x weekend saver which I had only used 3times (but managed to find it back) and I was last cause I missed another bus (733) from Monash Bus Loop.

Today is the last day of BMS3042 Laboratory Placement @ Monash Medical Centre (MMC). We had undertook the placement under cardiovascular department. It was great to have the opportunity to learn some skills and knowledge they had done, in the department for their research.

We learn about: FMD, IVUS, Tonometry, PAT. We got to try analyze of the patient's file too. However, at times, it really get quite boring as it just all about looking at the vessel and heart beat through computer screen.

Last but not least, at the end of the placement, we have to submit a 700words Editorial which I have yet to start. It is really giving me a hard time. Karen has at least come up with a draft, all she is left now is to remodify and edit it. Wonder if I will be able to make it for the assignment.

The good thing that happen today is that SAM has organize a durian fest, and I bought 2 tix ($10) which got me a forzen durain and 2 proccessed coconut drinks. I really miss durian a lot, this the the 2nd time I am having durain here in melburone; 1st - RMIT Durian Fest, Semester 1 2nd - Monsh Uni Durian Fest, Semester 2. When I am back in Singapore, I will make sure I got get the real, fresh durain.

Anyway, I have just pack them into a box and refrigerate them, cause I am just too tired after a long day and opening up the durian (it's time first attempt to open up the durian by myself, back in SG, it is usually my dad and at times my mum who do the job). Now I understand the difficulty of it, next time instead of just eating, I will try to be the one opening for them. > <

And I was just wondering why hasn't my parents being contacting me since last week. Kind of miss them, and wonder how they are. My left eye lid has be twitching, hope nothing bad has happen to anyone. Hope everyone is doing well, peace in family and in goo health; nothing bad should happen to anyone.

It's late now (Aus: 2.00am), I am heading to bed.. Nitez.. zzzz

P.S. Next post: TBA

writtern @10:55 PM