http://forever-bluez.blogspot.com/
WELCOME


:D


Last Moment - Graduation
Friday, January 23, 2009

Todae is the last day. Tommorow, is the Graduation High Tea for School Applied Science (SAS) @ Megu (1 - 5pm).


The feeling I have in me right now, can be hardly describe by words. I have all kind of feeling insde, mixed; sad, happy and etc.


A relief that we have end our education here, but also kind of pity we are leaving this uniqe insititue and facilities.


Time flies, without us know, we are about to end our 3years of tertiay education in RP. If seem like just yesterday that we have enrolled in, as a freshman. A Newbie who know other and still ahve the nerdy look but now, we are all seniors and about to embark our next chapter of life.


It is especially so for someone like me who spend majority of my time here, RP is like a home to me. I have make a lot of first attempt here including organizing events. Organizing events, is what I enjoy the most and greatful to RP, for giving the opportunity to explore my potential in the area.


RP has also given me a lot of opportunity for character building such as service learning program both local and oversea, it was an eye opening for me. An experience I would never forget, pricelss and educational despite the process may be a challenge but my team manage to overcome, which bring us more bonded together.


And now, I have to leave this comfortable home (a home I have build from a strange place), moving on to the next path RP has linked me to without me noticing/planned before hand. Will definitely come back to RP, if possible..


I'll miss the people and food (especially the Cafe Esplande, Milk Tea) here.


***Sobz.. Crying...























**The last look of RP, we were the first batch to use RP woodlands campus for the full 3years course.

writtern @10:24 PM