IRRITATING - BITTER - NEUROBIO.
Thursday, November 06, 2008
So far, this is the BITTEREST module I every had..
IP vs. NON-IP I thought is already the worse, but now I know Big MAMA can go a step further.. 2 Team presenting the same topic, 1 with reference to hard-copy notez (I would praise them for being hardworking to look into books to research & print it out) but "directly" reference and present based on notez while the other team, learn by heart and never refer to anything during presentation.
The team that learn by heart have NO COMMENT, it will be commented in the grade but the team that presented in detail because of direct reading from notez got praised. You know what, I doubt many have really listen their presentation as it is to detail & lengthy, they did not even thought of ways to captive their audience attention, they juz need the Big MAMA's ATTENTION..
Quoted from her: "THE PRESENTATION IS BEYOND THE WORD EXCELLENT. IT'S PERFECT, THEY HAD WELL EXPLAIN EVERY DETAILS, HAVE ALL THE STEPS CORRECT."
Of course it has to be correct, it reading from the notez, if there is any wrong, then it must be the book faults... or the reader eyes/brain got problem..
However, you know the most hilarious that at the end of the day, she say we went too detaiedl, even more than the 6p coverage and well present the point, better than the notez given by the Uni. as this is one of the Uni selected modules. On the other hand, she is always demanding us to present more, complain us especially the IP is performaning below her expectation, the NON-IP have done BETTER...
Todae, there are only 4 team, quite a number of student didn't attend school among the 4 team (20ppl), there are 14 IP student (Full attentance).. Still she dun like us, always have prejudice against us..
Really dun understand WHY? WHY? TELL ME WHY...
Attending her lesson really make my Blood Pressure HIGH, MOOD Swing, LOSE of Appetite and experience PMS.
When I came home, as usual, I shared with my Dad what happens in school, the good & bad... Told my Dad about it, he say I should have "CLAP Loudly" instead of juz accumulating the anger inside and suffer.. BE SARCASTIC to her, "AGREE" with her..
I will take my revenge sooner or later.. Big MAMA better watch out, dun say I never warn first, better know where is the limit and stop before it's too late...
** Feeling a little Better after saying all out.. Huuu... Please give some suggestion on the revenge plan if you also face/experience the same problem.... > <.. Nitez..