FYP
Monday, November 03, 2008
11 more day!!!
yet I haven even start on my report, there is still a lot to fill in for my logbook...
HOW? HOW? HOW?
I am dead man.. there is a lack of GP's survey, currently I have collected the least among the 3 of us, dunnoe how's Shkaz process but now at least Nan has 12 while Sab has 6 but I onli have 3... despite I have covered my neighborhood (400 series) + Polyclinic + 500 series but the doctor are so not cooperative/unfriendly.. give all kind of excuses, juz dun wanna help to do a simple 3 -5 min survery, it juz yes & no question.. haiz..
tml still have meeting but is with James (CO - PI) so I think there will be a lot of constructive feedback for improvment, at least now we have our females/males/twins vs. triplet survery and data comparison out & awarness brochure for web and hardcopy done..
****Tummy not feeling well, feel so sick.. Also cancelled my driving for today, wonder how much effect will it have on tml UT and hope it will recover fast before wed's driving lesson.. UT grade have been publish and is demoralizing, not only the GPA is sinking, my HOPE & HEART are SINKING TOGTHER...