http://forever-bluez.blogspot.com/
WELCOME


:D


Fun Time!!
Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Finally all UT 2 is over... Todae had the final UT 2 though it's just the 2nd day after returning back to school from a 1 week break..

The UT is very difficult despite there is only 3 questions, I juz anyhow whack with all possibility, without much critical thinking.. the questions juz coz my brain to be BLOCKED.. After UT, it juz make us feel relief, relax.. seem like its end of the week, FRIDAY...

So we decided to go have dinner together, Qian wen (she dun have UT todae), have to wait for us after school coz of UT, alone in the next door class.. we had to shift class for UT..

Attandance: Karen, Qian Wen, Tai^2 (2004), Esther, Jovina

We went to eat Subway, since the North doesn't have any outlet, we have to go to the NEAREST, which is at either Toa Payoh or AMK since Tai^2 doesn't want to go to Town, e.g. City Hall.. Decided: Toa Payoh

We all have a "partner" to share 1 foot with but Esther & I didn't coz we wanna eat diff set.. Any none of them wanna sit in front of Karen (Esther end up sitting in front of her), afraid that apptite wil be affected.. haha

Had a great time chatting... spend like frm 5pm - 9pm, 4hrs there.. Laugh till my throat pain.. luckily I have my Dad to send home after that, if not dunnoe what time will be home.. If take Mrt - Bus will take an hour plus (Toa Payoh - Woodland - Tampines) then Bus 28 wil take 2hrs plus (directly to my hose, opp)....

As mention, I got my Dad to fetch me home but have to wait a while.. wanted to go Jovi's hse to slack for a moment (Karen wanted to come too but was too late for her...) but end up, I juz went to her block up to the 40th Storey, and see some scenary.. Dad called and came shortly after I went up to take some piccs so didn't manage to go her hse.. it damm nice, can see the Town area & Singapore FLyer.. according to Jovi, she can also veiwed Fire work during Natioanl Day from her hse even frm her room (30th storey).. so NICE..













View from 40th Storey














Toa Payoh














Town Scenery I














Town Scenery II


















Topic of Chats:
- Some scandal in class.... Bra + Breast size.. Body Shape... Ideal weight...
- NAFA: GOLD/Silver/Bronze.. Win the first prize.. Movie Tickets..
- Holiday & Chalet: Go genting, take scary ride especially the "bouncing ball @ Clarke with 2004" is I manage to pass my driving @ 26 Nov, Try out Bungy Jump @ Aust. , visiting farms (Goat farm) and etc..
- Life in Aust.: Slimming Prog to save $$$.... Ways to Save $$$... internet Usage..
- Animal Kingdom: Mating & Maturation of Animal.. Different between GOAT & SHEEP... Cow's urine like water tap, anyhow splash.. Elephant's dung like ice-cream, will need to BIG BIG cone to catch it.. Does ALL MAMMALS have menses? How the animal mated, especially the sea animal such as wales?.. Etc

- PKCs

- Others that I may have forget to mention.. really have a lot of fun...


***Yawn.. sleepy liao.. Nitez... And Cheng Xi has finally re-activates his blog though there wont be entry, he say juz some meaning full lyrics for lovers... haha..






writtern @10:43 PM