http://forever-bluez.blogspot.com/
WELCOME


:D


What is the DIFFERENCE between you and ME?
Thursday, October 09, 2008

I have a question in mind: What is wrong to be working hard? Sacrifice time and off day, coming back to school to learn extra module, undergoing more UT and face more challenges, to get a ADVANCE diploma?

For me, I did BADLY for my GCE "O" Level, but ended up in the course I wanted the most, still I have to travel a far distance to school. So I have to work harder to have better achievement in tertiary education since it's a new whole start over. And the education system here seem to suit me better, able to express and explore my potential in academical though still need more improvement and have a lot to learn, I am also able to spend time to have other developments such as events management and service learning.

But WHY WHY is the Faci keep emphasizing the different between advance and non-advance student? There are also many non-advance higher and low achiever, depends on how we deals with learning. We, advance students are no different to them, there is also a mixture. We Fight our way through the journey.

Though we (advance) may be competitive, we are never content to remain in the state. We are always encouraging ourselves and motivate us to move forward regardless of the challenge ahead.

It was the faci who are puting titles on us, now there are also faci who dislike us because of it; arraogant, mighty and etc. Make it as if we are looking down on other but in actual fact, the non-advance diploma can also be as good as us, it just depend on themselves. It really upsetting to be in a class where you are always highlighting "ADVANCE Diploma & Non-Advance Diploma".

It really demoralizing, and the faci seem to be paying attention to those Non-advance rather thjan the Advance, if we (Advance) make a mistake or did not perform up to stand of the"Title", she will mention to the WHOLE class, do not know if it's GOOD or BAD.

I believe that learning depends on self, regardless of suitation, we should learn to overcome. We are all the same, and have a lot to learn and same potential. These potential are jusy sleeping within us, wiating to be explore, what I have now you might not have but does not mean you DO NOT have, it just yet to be explore. Do Not GIVE UP, cheers.

Quote for the day: "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him discover it within himself."

writtern @8:58 PM