http://forever-bluez.blogspot.com/
WELCOME


:D


Weekend...
Sunday, October 19, 2008

On leave for the week because of UTs and IDP, so I cancel all shifts but end up my Bro who is working has a change in schedule so he replaced me...

I spent the whole weekend either sleeping or surfing net, the website is so slow, it took me like more than an hour to buffer an hour variety show "舞林大道"...

My Bro actually went to stay inside a COFFIN for 3sec, and pose for a pic, a TOTO ticket and he got a pair free preview tickets for "The Coffin", on Wed, Cathay, 9pm, FREE SITTING..

As mention, I went to IDP on Sun, when I came back, I went to read Karen's blog and found a link to a game"Do you have the Guts?" - Hotel 626.. The chance of survivng in the game is low especially for a non-gamer, it's about darkness, hunting and mystery, you have to escape and use the clue to pass stages... It's my bro that do the playing, I was juz sitting by the side to wtach but after a few round, it got boring so didn't finish off till the end...

That basically ends off my weekend, didn't really go anywhere.. And haven study for UT...

*Hope I wouldn't have nightmare tonighet becuase of the game...


writtern @9:04 PM