Tues..
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Today is my first time getting a ride to school by friend. Sab juz got her licence and car not long ago, and she is driving to school todae, that is so cool.. The journey was smooth and her car is cute + comfortable.. Also got a ride home, but to her house coz we decide to do some GP survey around her area but the GP wasn't co-operative, only 1 maybe helping (left the survey form there, collect tml).
I have found a secret blog, can read some screte entry of karen, wanna also learn from her to set lock.. And I wan t to watch "Sing to the Dawn", "High School Muscial 3 - Graduation Year", "The Coffin" and I think stil have some other which I cant remb at the moment.
Today's UT is like "XXXX", totally dunnoe how to do.... very sad... I'm so tired that before the UT, fell alseep for 5-10min, my brain wasn't functioning for the past few days, dunnoe why... Just feel very sleepy.. zzz zzz zzz zzz
And dunnoe why, Jovi, Tai^2 & Karen went off so fast after school that I didn't even notice them... Was looking for them but they were nowhere to be found, wonder where they are rushing to? Home? FYP?
Anyway some happy thing is that, I MsN chat wif him (you should know who) and my long time buddy (sheryl). Though we didn't chat much and he once again got girlfriend and this time is "2 wife" but still at least we MSN, after sooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooong, since past few holis.
*Yawn.. Sleep liao.. Good Nitez..