Sleepy...
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Though today's module is not difficult but I dunnoe why I juz cant seem to concentrate... I was think of sleep through out the day, I slept throughout my journey ot school and back home...
During class, to prevent myself from falling a sleep, I compile ppt. (need to have some focus point) and watch "Mulan", did not get to find the whole cartoon cause ahve FYP meeting...
Today's FYP meeting was with James, CO-PI. It's the 1st meeting with him, have quality feedback and learn a few poitn from him on how to imrpove our survey.. Didn't know he was our CO-PI then during G301 since he was our assessor, he mention during that time it was really offical but now, he is PI in training. Wonder if he will be our assessor this time round? He also mention giving our team "A" during G301, so goood... Wonder who will be our assessor this round, and how our grade wil be like?
My LogBook still not done yet... Report haven start, dunnoe how to go about so waiting for Nan's & Sab's report to be up, use theirs as my skeleton... Boring, every time Nan is chasing after me to get my surveys and logbook done, in progress to meet up withthe expectation... Hiaz... Deadline for report submission: 14Nov 2008
*zzz zzz Good Nitez... Decline Sab's offer to drive me to school so have to wake up early to go school, need my beauty sleep if not later complexion not nice.. No figure at least need to have complexion.. haha...