Search...
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Everyone can and know how to use search engine, to find the article the are looking for. Other than search for knowledge, at times I believe that we will also search for friends, to find updates about their recent happenings (e.g. blogs, journals and etc).
But what is shocking is that faci will search for student blogs, I suppose their aim was to understand the student more for those they are unfamiliar with and get "feedback" from them, know how they feel about the lesson and faci wihtout having face-to-face.
You know what... One of my friends blog was found and read, since it was not lock, anyone can enter and read, so can the faci. She was having fun and actually reminded my firned not to DOZE OFF zzzzzz during lesson... HaHa...
Which is also a benefit as it cause the change in presentation during the 3rd meeting, we ahd game rather than the usual borin grepeating presentation slide, it was more engaging and can see that every one is participating and have a smile on their face. It is also less tense since there is an UT for the day, the subject is no other than BIOINFORMATIC, a unpredicable subject.
Though I kind of scare too but at the same time I have it interesting, wonder if anyone will find my blog but it is hardly updated...