http://forever-bluez.blogspot.com/
WELCOME


:D


It's an DEAD end or an INITIAL?
Saturday, October 04, 2008

I have a BIG BIG question in my mind, waiting for it to be answer. The question is, "Where do I go next? It's Local uni (Nursing) or Monash (Biomedical)?" Though I have also applied for Uni. Queensland, they also give the same offer but I not really keen into it; No friend will be going with me, I'll be alone and parent will be worried.

I really have NO IDEA which is the path I should take after here (Poly), my heart and mind is not synchronize.

Let's analyze the pros and cons of each decision...
(Heart) Monash Uni: Biomeidcal
- Reason for Choice: Have interest and is in the line, more or less uunderstand the expectation of it.
- Academic Year: Feb 2009 - 2010 / July 2009 - 2010. But intending to go for Feb 2009 - 2010 since will be able to fly togther with friends and facilitator.
- Time: 1 year, graduate with Degree of Biomedical Science Under the faculty of Health care.
- Reason For Exemption: Uni yr 1 & 2 modules have been in-cooperate into our Poly's modules.
- Investment: AUD$50,000 - 60,000 (Intend to take loan)
- Course Structure: Un-specialize/Specialize. Aiming to take health care related module such as Human Pathology I & II, Forensic Genetics and etc.
- Accommodation: School Dorm with 3 other known friends (current classmates), expendeure will also reduce even we all chips in. If DELAY to July 2009 - 2010, will not be able to stay with them.
- Safety: Have friends and Nanny (there will be a assigned lecturer tot ake care of us, RP students)
- Furture (After Graduate): May not have job, or not interest in research. Still have possibility to look for job that requrie the knowledge but not in direct (e.g. Science Event/Business/Finance/Law).


(Mind) Local Uni: Nursing, Private/NUS/NTU Insitute
- Reason for Choice: Ambition is to be in the Health care industry, working as a doctor or nurse. Have passion, willing to work long hours but there is still a lot of unknown challenges ahead. Stable job, there is high demand everywhere in the world. - Academic Year: July 2009-2012/13. - Time: 3 - 4 years, not exemption. - Investment: S$50,000 & above. - Accomendation: Maybe in dorm sue to travel time or remain at home but have to travel across the island (from an end to the other, depends on the insitute's location). Have to make new friends. - Future (After Graduate): "Sure have job", High Demand EVERWHERE.

Here is some Ranking of Top University in 2007: QS










Overall Ranking












Life Science & Biomedical Ranking


















Employer Review Ranking












Peer Review Ranking



Here is the Ranking of Top University in 2008: Austalia










Overall Ranking



***
So Where Should I Go NEXT..... HELP!! HELP!!

writtern @11:25 PM