IDP - 18 to 19 OCT 2008 Orchard Hotel, Grandball Room
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Onli got 5 hr of sleep (1.30am - 6.30am, bro's friend came to house to ton), then got wake up by DAD, to go breakfast together... He offer to send me to Orchard Hotel, for IDP open house though the fair starts at 11.00am... haha.. Actually, I've arrange to meet Sab @ 1100am, Tamp MRT stat. to go together but too lazy to walk, cause it's not directly or near the MRT stat... Still mange to go together with Sab, we went to her house to fetch her and the two of us when to Forum, Mac for breakfast..
Main objective of the fair: To check whther I need to sit for IELTS if I did not pass my GCE "O" Level...
Reply: GCE "O" Level, just a reference, mian crtieria is Polytechnic GPA. If still want prove then sit for IELTS..
Thoughts: I will still take IELTS, get a pass grade, a certi to prove that I can make it also for future use.
People who went IDP tigether: Sab, Stacy, Nan, Sam, Fidah, Alvin, Kerus & Mei Yin, Marissa
I've applied for 3 University this time round, Curtin, UNSW, ANU, unfortunately I did not make for Melbourne uni, just 0.02 away, their cut off was 3.40, they did not even consider, just rejected me.. very sad.. All Uni. I apllied foreither Biomedical Science, Science, Medicine Science or Nursing.. The rest didn't applied for Curtin, as they are too good for that and they didn't look good since its a Technology Uni.
Mei Yin went to enquired about Moash Uni, she wanna enrol for Nutrition Science but she say the hope of entering is low, but she has a GPA of 3.57 that is way better than me.. If i got that GPA, Melbourne Uni wouldn't have rejected me...
Anyway, Sab & I was there till around 2.30pm, then we back to get some stuff and headed home.. The rest were still there when we left...