http://forever-bluez.blogspot.com/
WELCOME


:D


Golden words that will come TRUE...
Thursday, October 16, 2008

Boring day... The lab session was of no use, it like "TRAPPING" us in. It should not have taken so long, we spend like 2 - 3 hour playing with that "EYE" & silcon... Initlally was fun then after getting a hand of it, it become boring...

Today is a depressing day.. juz was the score for one of the UT question, did very BADLY.. It greatly affect my mood for the day, now not in the mood to drive later and do revision for tml UT..

Two of my random comment came true today... First was raining, it was raining before that, but when I "lied" to friends in class say it's raining outside (only Tai Tai believe and went out to see, but of course it was raining at that time ), it really rained after 5 min when we were about to leave the school.

Second, was about the bus. Jing Ye was hungry so went to buy curry puff; actually he only got 10cent with him...haha... So i told Qian Wen that later if 161 come, juz leave him back. The moment I said finish, the bus really came and they hurry up to get on the bus..

So I wish the next statment I make will come true.. "I WILL PASS THE REST OF THE TESTS DOWN THE ROAD WITH FLYING COLOURS" since the statements i made randomly ahve come true... > <

writtern @7:19 PM