http://forever-bluez.blogspot.com/
WELCOME


:D


Gals Nitez
Saturday, October 18, 2008

After school there was Neurobio. UT so we had to shift to the next door class, as the lesson ended early, we had some time to enjoy and play some K 歌之王.. I losed throughout the game, Karen juz by hearing the opening can recognize the songs, Jovina is good at cantonese songs and Ying Jun is general..

I'm so unlucky that my laptop lag because there's a number of digram, my laptop cannot take too many digrams. End up I got to write on paper, cannot refer to laptop.. Hiaz...

Then after the UT, we (Karen, Tai^2, Diana, Qian Wen & Me) went to eat @ Pastamania and drank bubble tea. About an hour of eating, drinking and chit chatting, we went to send Diana off then we went NTUC fot shopping and slacked off at Civic Mac.

Initially juz wanna spend an hour there but ended up spending about 3-4 hours.. Telling stories, get to know them a little more.. But majority was the April's Babies talk (Tai^2 & I was born on the same dd/mm/yyyy), I/C also almost the same only 1 digit and alpha away, so surprising..

This consider the 1st bonding session with the gals group, it fun and interesting hope to join them more if they don't mind.. And I am looking forward to have them as dorm mates and spend a year at Monash, of course with Esther (although she cant stay in the same dorm as us but wil be there with us), especially to celebrate my 20th birthday with someone of the same birthday @ overseas.

But the journey home was long... I waited for about 30min for 168 but manage to get a sit and slept through the journey back home.. zzzz

*This should be yesterday's blog entry but yesterday was too late and tired to blog...

writtern @1:08 PM