http://forever-bluez.blogspot.com/
WELCOME


:D


Driving & Baking
Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today is so FUN.... Driving in the morning 1130 -1pm - had a few mistake here and there but manage to solve though still got some scolding from instructor.. haha..

He force to get more lesson (possible till 30, now is only like 15-17 lessons) if not, he will postpone my TP date if he find me not ready to pass on 1st attempt.. So now I have to chiong 3 lessons per week minimum, and intensevie cricut trainign duringhte last 3 day before TP (26 Nov).. Better pass on 1st attempt if not i think he will come after me...

Then when I'm back home, i did some baking.. Apple Muffin, using my new mixer.. it fun and easy.. it has been a long time since I bake...















Comment from tester: Nice (my family members & Aunty)

After baking, had to go for work from 6-10pm... it's boring, there wasn't much customer so I was practically doing nothing there.. but at least I earn $6*4 = $24, enough for tml charlet.....

*Nitez.. still have to study for tml driving lesson, will have spot check on theory if not cant move on with lesson.. Still have one missing component - horizontal parking.. sian...

writtern @11:02 PM