Dozing off..
Thursday, October 23, 2008
It such a boring day.. Dunnoe why todae Big Mama wanna slipt up the topic so we did not need to do toooo much still each section have quite a far bit need to cover. ..
We had an hour session in the lab to examine "EAR"... it was FUN, we had a lot of playing with the "TOY", end up Big Mama told us to FOCUS on the topic, we were a little stray off.. haha but at least it keep us entertain....
And you know what... both Karen & I actually doze off during the 3rd meeting but was wake up by Jovia who is sitting in between us.... haha.. but was fuly awake when it's our turn (actually we should be the last team but because of time constrain, we were the 3rd team to present).
It a long day, Big Mama have a lot of question to ask, the 1st team took like 30-45min to finish presentation, if we haven rush, I suppose we will end like 430pm?
After the sleepy class, we still have Biomed UT waiting for us, change class to the next door... And the question pharsing is hard to interpret.. I think I ahve doen it wrongly, also worry about my calculation hope I haven waste Jia's (Faci) time for staying back to "revise" with me again yts after class.
Today the gals (Karen, Jovina, Tai^2) dun have FYP so can walk to interchange together, if not they would have disapear right after lesson, dun even have a chance to say "bye".. while Esther as usual, went to slack in the library waitng for her dad to fetch her home..... haha...
Tommorw is the last day of UT and the week, going to have our 1 week holiday.. Wonder how I wil spend it? Hope can go out with the gals (Karen, Jovina, Tai^2, Qian Wen, Diana & Esther) and other , maybe a buffet gathering or outing or movie...
Going to have Lab + UT + Sport day tml..
*Tired.. going to sleep liao.. Nitez... Pray hard for tml Bioinfo UT...