Consultation
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Wake up early in the morning, went to polyclinic for my knee injury, too me 4hrs and more juz for consultation, X-Ray and refer letter to some hospitals.. On the way there I also drop by some clinics to do my FYP GP's Survey, but the doctors as usual, gave the same reason: too busy to do the survey when the clinic only have either 1-2 patient or maybe none...
The waiting time is really a killer.. all I can do is to listen to the music in my phone to let the time pass, cant go home since it is not worth the time to make trips.. The feeling to take an X-ray is werid, it's my first time so the feeling is funning and nervous... Juz lie down there and they will "twist & turn" your leg as I'm only required to X-ray my knee..
And you know what? my refer hospital appointment the earliest is in 1st Dec @ KKH while the other one is on 13th Jan 09 @ Changi General... I doubt I will make it for then.. hope I still remember..
So technically, I spend my whole day there, initally I have plan to do some making using thenew mixer I have bought using my own saving.. now the plan is gone and tml, I have to go for driving in the mronign while working at night..
Then at night I also accompany my bro to see our family doctor, to get MC coz he didn;t want to go sch the next day, have pan on.. So I mention my knee injury and the refer letter to my doc, he say the letter is sort of no use.. Coz the specialize will either recommend me to go for operation or cut down my weight.. my knee is gone, cant recover back.. Operation is to remove the "soft bone" and replace a artifical one in, by cutting down weight will help relief the burden so dun realy have to go to the extend of operation nad teraphy will only help temporary...
Shouldn't have gone to the extend, who can I blame, I should not have been so playful especially in my case; body already taking more then it can take or way pass the ideal standard... so sad now..
I want my knee back.. and I want o slim down.. HELP HELP HELP!!!!!! Who can help me????