http://forever-bluez.blogspot.com/
WELCOME


:D


Boys Dominate Class
Monday, October 13, 2008

Today is a boys dominating class - 13/17 & Jem Wu is sick, down with fever unable to come to class. All abandon me, Esther overslept while Jovi & Karen pei Tai Tai skip class. No one accompany to eat, got to eat with the guys and went home alone... so SAD..

Worse is that today's topic is about BREAST CANCER.. The all guys team actually came up with 32 slides while the rest including 6p only had 13 slides, so we ended class at 4pm despite we only had 3 teams.

And I learn to play poker today.. Luckily didn't lose, just nice, a break even. Too daring to always up the value though cards might not be nice, wanna try my luck till the last card.... Haha...

***Not only that, today last min receive a call that I have to replace someone's shift for work (6pm - 10pm), had to rush after school. Also got a "B" for Biomed, so depressing, wonder where I did wrong - What is a good RJ?

writtern @10:49 PM