http://forever-bluez.blogspot.com/
WELCOME


:D


Blk 85
Sunday, October 26, 2008

First time working at night, bcoz there is event " Halloween" so they need people at the counter to manage the crowd.. it so boring especially when they disable the MSN function of the only computer that has it initially...

But after the boring shift, went to block 85 with Rynette, long time never see her since the last time we had dinner together with Guo, about 3-4weeks ago.... Mari wasn't able to join us coz she juz had her dinner while Guo is at overseas training, Austral, where I will be going next year.. haha

We had (juz 2 girl): BBQ Stingray, Carrot Cake (black) & Chicken wings (5), Rynette also order a minced meat noodle, for me bcoz I had a packed dinner bfore we met so didn't order, of not I would have. Also bought some foods back for our precious brother, supper + dessert and we cab home (after 12 midnight so have additional surcharge)...

We talk a lot about relationship, and some about future.. haha.... anyway wont be spending my valentine and 20th Birthday in Singapore, it fine since I am still single..

okie.. going to sleep liao.. tml still have work, 9-1pm.. going out with bro to orchard to shop after that, there is 20% dicount at Kiynokuniya....

Nitez.. sweet dreams...

writtern @1:24 AM