http://forever-bluez.blogspot.com/
WELCOME


:D


Holiday.. Count Down
Tuesday, September 02, 2008


Wow.. 3 Weeks have passed, the vacation is coming to an end. Even so I am always busy, cannot really stand free day. When I am free, I almost bored to death, there is nothing much I can do then.

However, during this 3 weeks, manged to learn new knowledge, e.g. Adobe Photoshop. It is fine when I start to know how to use the tools, we can edit and add addition items in to decorate the picture.

There's what I have done to my drawing, my first Adobe edition after the workshop. Isn't it nice?

Of course, there are tons of meetings for Events IG and had to cope when there is an clash with my driving. I almost need to split myself up to ensure attendance in all.

Had also finally signed up for my first Uni, University of Queensland. Not sure if I can enter with exemption. Hopefully I can, have it so then I can finish the Degree as soon as possible. > <

writtern @8:12 PM