http://forever-bluez.blogspot.com/
WELCOME


:D


Comex Show 08
Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Comex Show 08 - 28th to 31st August.

This is the 3rd round I am working for the show, have been dealing with it since my first interview at Access Direct (Agency) though a friend, I ended up getting the job instead of her. During the show, we make friends but at the same time we are rival, it's like a battle field, we have to serve and fight for commission since the amount of commission depends on the amount of product sold; some of them I have worked together for a few shows.

Time fly when working but the body will be aching especially the legs after that, had to stand throughout the day, since 11am till 9pm or even slightly to 10pm as there are always last minute customer who wish to grab cheaper items. And I still have to travel back from Suntec Convention Center to City Hall MRT station to take a train home, usually it will be back during the time (back and fro), so got to stand all the way till Tampines.

Even so, it is still better than rotting at home, not earning any money. Not to forget, I have friends and teachers support, they bought hard-disk (which is the product I am selling) from me when I told them about it, also because they need one; really supportive.

There were also really reasonable and can buy product such as laptops since I really need them for school purpose and hard-disk; the price I am selling is the lowest of all show, that is what I observe.

Hope that I will be able to work with my friends again in the next show at the year end and the paid will be high.

writtern @8:57 PM