http://forever-bluez.blogspot.com/
WELCOME


:D


Boring Weekends
Sunday, August 17, 2008

This is the first weekend of the start of the school vacation. But I am bored, there is nothing for me to do at home, it is even worse than going school.

I miss my classmates and friends in school, wonder when can we meet up again, during the holidays. I am going to loose track of time soon if I remain like this.... > <

May be I should juz hibernate till school re-open... haha

- + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

The 1st post of the year after neglecting this blog for years. All thanks to my bro, to re-design everything and I'll remember to constantly update here. See ya.

writtern @2:31 PM